1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Falling Skies

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Archangel00, May 24, 2013.

1. Archangel00

Archangel00 New Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Gulf Coast
    For those who may be wanting to catch up on this series there is a season 1 marathon Memorial Day with a season 2 marathon the following Saturday (8 June) leading up to the Season 3 premiere on June 9.

2. Crrink

Crrink Active Member

Sep 2, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Thanks, Archangel - I tried this one out when it was new, and it didn't catch my interest, but I'm going to give it another shot. What the heck, right?

3. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Last season's finale airs May 31...

4. dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    thanks for the info! Looking forward to it.

5. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    BTW, it's available on Amazon Prime video for free. I was semi-tempted to watch it when I hit it browsing the listings, then remembered/re-confirmed I could watch it on amazon..

6. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Hello ALL:

For some reason my THD locked up on 7/13 and I missed 2 episodes. I found this on 7/27 and all is OK as it recorded the 7/21 episode this morning (7/28). It does not show the 7/14 episode "The Picket Line" as being on again. So, is there a way that our TIVO can get this? I do not see it on YouTube. I DO see it as a torrent d/l but not sure if TIVO could play it. We do NOT want to watch on a Computer but do want to see it on our TV.

Perhaps they will have a Season 3 Marathon and I can grab this show then, but not sure just when they have them.

Thank you. As far as amazon goes, I have not gotten that...is it free?

7. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    You can get Amazon Prime free for 30 days, then it's $79/year. You would need a compatible device to watch on your tv listed here

Or you can use the Amazon On Demand on your Tivo and pay for the episode. $1.99 for SD, $2.99 for HD.

8. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    OK...I guess I can see what happens about a Marathon or see if it will be rerun.

9. jap3

jap3 Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Salem, NJ
    IF you have a Mac, download pyTivox. It will be able to transfer your video file to the Tivo as long as it isn't a MKV file.

Here: http://code.google.com/p/pytivox/

10. Wil

Wil Senile Member

Sep 26, 2002
    Pytivo handles .mkv just fine. I'd do the non-x version as x is very outdated. Mac or PC. Some great installation instructions here on TCF.

11. MPSAN

MPSAN Active Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Portland,...
    Thanks, I have a PC running XP. Anyway, I can see if I can still grab the torrent and see what the format is!

12. jap3

jap3 Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Salem, NJ
    I'll have to check it out. Thanks.