1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eureka 6/11 "In too deep"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by betts4, Jun 11, 2012.

1. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    Yay, they are finally, finally married. I liked the kiss underwater, Jo's cat woman outfits and that Zane is now head of Section 5.

I love Fargo in the beard!

2. Idearat

Idearat New Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    Jo cannot wear leather pants too often.

3. full_heart

full_heart New Member

May 12, 2005
    Oklahoma

Could not agree more. I loved him already but now I love him just a little bit more.

4. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Hasn't it been a couple seasons since we even heard about Section Five? Does GD still have The Artifact? If not, what exactly is Zane supposed to do?

5. Linnemir

Linnemir Member

Apr 7, 2009
    While I loved Fargo's beard, the rest of it seemed almost a let-down. Frankly, I could have smacked Allison upside the head several times; she just annoyed the bejeebers out of me with her whining and second-guessing. Carter is too good for any of the women there!

Was it just me, or was Jo going overboard with the control stuff?

The minute they mentioned Section 5, I wondered how Zane would use whatever's there into a way of getting Holly a tangible body.

6. DevdogAZ

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Given the nature of the pranks these scientists are able to play, I don't think she was going overboard at all. The only way someone in her position would be able to manage a prank day like that would be to have the pranks preapproved.

7. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    They described that years ago the artifact had disappeard or disintigrated or something. It is long gone and forgotten. I thnk they said that its energy had entered into Kevin.

8. kmccbf

kmccbf New Member

Mar 9, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    But that was in a different time line. It could still be there in this one. Kevin's Autism was part of the reason it went into him. In this time line he's normal.

9. eddyj

eddyj Señor Member TCF Club

Jun 20, 2002
    South Florida
    Do we even know if it exists in this timeline?

10. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TCF Club

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    I came here so y'all could tell me that... :)
    I don't recall it being mentioned in this time - but, how could it not also exist, didn't only people change? They were still working on the same projects and such, which is why whatshername tried to steal the Astreus people, right?

11. DevdogAZ

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Speaking of Whatshername (Beverly Barlow), don't they still have to wrap up with her? She got away after the Astraeus thing and weren't we led to believe that she'd still be trying to steal GD technology? I'm wondering if Zane's assignment to Section Five will result in Zane discovering Beverly's new method of infiltrating GD and he'll be able to stop her once and for all.

How many episodes are left? I'm guessing we're getting pretty close to series finale.

12. eddyj

eddyj Señor Member TCF Club

Jun 20, 2002
    South Florida
    People's positions and histories changed, but so did physical things (e.g. the statue going from granite to bronze, or vice-versa).

13. TonyD79

TonyD79 Active Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    That wasn't magic. People decided what the statue would be made of. Those people changed. They made a different decision.

14. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    This used to be one of my favorite series, but it's gotten really dumb and over the top. I never liked the whole time line change, so maybe that's why I've soured on the series somewhat. GD needs a full time baddie like Stark was at the beginning. It hasn't been the same since they killed him off.

Still, it's mostly fun to watch, but I think it's time it ends. Looking forward to the series finale.

15. Jonathan_S

Jonathan_S Active Member

Oct 23, 2001
    Northern...
    Looks like just five episodes left (series wraps up July 16th)

16. Johnny Dancing

Johnny Dancing Closet Rebel

Sep 3, 2000
    Detroit
    This started off as just a fun summer show to watch while on the elliptical then it grew on me more and more over the years. I'll really miss it and all the crazy characters and ridiculous plot lines. I can't believe it has been on since 2006. I guess it's a good ending point as most things have resolved themselves.

Is it my imagination or is Jo getting better looking each year?

17. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    I liked the new timeline but was not really crazy about whole Astreus thing. I think this show did a lot better when it was not a long intense story arc, but a lot of one hour stories that were amusing and yet let the characters grow a bit.

18. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I guess I find there are too many of the same story. Scientist invents some new fangled thing, it goes completely wrong and threatens the town or the people in the town. I like some of them, but after awhile it just gets old.

Still, I like the characters. I like the interaction between Jack and all the geniuses.

19. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Active Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    Maybe Stark will return

20. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    She was a total b to Carter for almost the whole episode.