1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Email verification?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations Center' started by CinciDVR, May 26, 2014.

1. CinciDVR

CinciDVR Member

May 24, 2014
    I created a new account a couple days ago and used my outlook.com email address. Despite repeated attempts, across multiple days, I never received an "email verification" message from the forum, and thus was unable to reply to threads or create new threads. I even checked my junk folder and found nothing from the forum. Today I changed my email to use one of my other email addresses, which uses a different domain, and I received the "email verification" message from the forum immediately.

Is there a reason I can't use my outlook.com email address for the tivocoummunity.com forums?

2. Mike Lang

Mike Lang Administrator Staff Member Administrator TCF Club

Nov 17, 1999
    We have over 100 members with outlook.com email addresses, so there's nothing from preventing it on the forum side.

3. Marc

Marc Active Member TCF Club

Jun 26, 1999
    McMurray, PA
    I've reported a problem (last year) receiving e-mail from this forum using my personal domain. I had to switch to using a gmail.com address (which goes to the same place) to start receiving e-mail from here.

4. CinciDVR

CinciDVR Member

May 24, 2014
    Thanks. I'll try changing my email back to my outlook.com address and see what happens.