1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Elementary' - Pilot - Leaked

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Malcontent, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Malcontent

Malcontent Aka: Smiling Bob

Sep 4, 2004
    Ohio
    Just a FYI,

The pilot episode for the new fall show 'Elementary' appeared on usenet a few hours ago. It officially airs Sept. 27. It's in SD and looks like it might be a DVD rip.

I don't know if it's on bittorrent or not.

Elementary.S01E01.Pilot.DVDSCR.x264-TVSR

2. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    I havent seen him since Eli Stone

3. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    I will wait for an HD version.

4. taronga

taronga New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Kentucky
    There's a lot a pixelation. More likely it's a webrip.

5. Idearat

Idearat New Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    Interesting info on Wikipedia where this new show is discussed with regards to Sherlock. As I'm a fan of Sherlock my thought was that this was going to be a cheap U.S. ripoff. It turns out CBS has done two previous TV movies where Sherlock Holmes was in the modern world, in 1987 and 1993, so it's not like they didn't try it before. One even had a Jane Watson. Both of those involved cryonics though.

I was predisposed then to not like this, from the potential ripoff of the BBC series, the scary history CBS had with modern Holmes stories as well as the poor quality of the leak. In it's favor was that I like Holmes and I like Lucy Liu.

After watching, I think I'll be watching the show when it airs, it looks like it's got potential.

6. tiassa

tiassa Me --Avatar

Jul 2, 2008
    I'm still not sure that the real genesis of "Elementary" wasn't "Sherlock", but am willing to give it a try, as Lucy Liu could have my children any time she asked.