1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 S1E2 "Daddy's Girl" OAD 4/18/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tiams, Apr 19, 2012.

1. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    OK, They got me. Didn't expect Scott to be her dad! Nor was I expecting the wheel chair! I loved when he got all "I'm the adult here" right before being pushed into traffic.

Mark (the coffee house guy) looks like a black Andy Samberg.

2. Aniketos

Aniketos New Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Ya, I don't know if it'll turn, but this episode was really funny. I'll keep this one around for a little bit.

3. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    Great episode this one. I hope they can keep it up.

4. Ment

Ment Active Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    I'm glad she's still being a 'B' :)

5. Frylock

Frylock Live Long and Tivo!

Feb 13, 2002
    Round Rock, TX
    Nice improvement from the pilot. I also loved James Van Der Beek being upset that people only thought of him as Dawson.

6. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    I liked it. Rewatched it so the wife could see it. She said she liked it btu I never saw her crack a smile. :cool:

7. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    Michael Landes!! Loved him since Special Unit 2 (also where my Wolf from CSI Miami love comes from). Wish he was going to be in the show more but it doesn't look that way. Did not see the mom in the wheelchair coming at all. (and being played by Judith no less)

I wish I understand the Dawson references. I never watched an episode ever so most of that is lost on me other than him getting pissed that's he only loved for his role on that show. I also don't understand the appeal of him. He's meh. The only thing that makes him funny on the show is that he's basically playing himself.

8. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I loved it! I guess the Dawson thing is that, during that time period, that show was absolutely HUGE (in circles other than mine). While I have never seen an episode, I vaguely recall how 'iconic' it was. It was pretty funny this week with him getting irked at being just thought of as the Dawson guy.

The whole Scott thing was funny and I didn't see that coming either. I actually had to rw because I was thinkin 'wha huh??'.

I definitely like the show enough to keep my SP.

9. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    When they showed the mom in a wheelchair, I was thinking 'What a b----'. Perfect.

I still find the masturbating neighbor creepy and unnecessary.

And loved that she thought her big panties, sorry, 'underpants' for those that hate that word (lol) were sexy because they were red.

10. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    +1. Not remotely funny.