1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog Whisperer cancelled

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by janry, Jun 14, 2012.

1. janry

janry New Member

Jan 2, 2003
    Nashville, TN
  2. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Always was a good show, but couldn't watch it as our dog would go nuts. She really gets concerned when she hears other dogs not happy.

3. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    OMG that's put a lump in my throat. He was the most awesome Pit Bull ever!!

4. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    That's a shame. I think one thing that did it in was them having changed it from NG to some obscure NG channel that most people didn't get. Everybody I talked to didn't get that other NG channel, so they had to stop watching. Even with all the channels Charter has added around here lately, we STILL don't get that channel.

Anyway, I heard from somebody that he has created a new show. I hope it's going to be on a mainstream cable channel.

5. janry

janry New Member

Jan 2, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    I think at the end of one episode they had a "In memory of Daddy" before the credits.

But speaking of that, I always wished they would do a show dealing exclusively with older dogs especially mobility, dementia and end of life matters.

6. janry

janry New Member

Jan 2, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Finally found some details on this.

http://www.cesarsway.com/newsandevents/entertainmentnews/TV-Show-Submissions

It will be on NGW.

Might be interesting for one episode.

7. markz

markz Hilarity Ensues

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I watched it till they moved it. I was sad to lose it.

8. megory

megory Advanced TiVoOligan

Jan 22, 2003
    BH, South...
    This makes me sad. I have loved each episode and highly respect Cesar Milan. I even used his ideas with people and my students (sans the collar! :))