1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disney XD guide data off by 24 hours

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by morac, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Dec 9, 2016 #1 of 14
    morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Currently Disney XD's guide data is one day off. By that I mean Friday is showing Saturday's line up, Saturday is showing Sunday's line up and so on and so forth. I noticed this when I noticed my OnePass for Star Wars Rebels started recording tonight and it airs tomorrow night. I then checked the next few days and saw everything was 24 hours off.

jasonander and caughey like this.
  2. Dec 9, 2016 #2 of 14
    caughey

caughey Member

May 26, 2007
    Orange County
    Same. Zap2it looks right. The episode description says "First aired: 12/10/16,"

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  3. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Which episode? Visions and voices? Mine is scheduled for 12/10. Never saw it wrong. System specific? That would be odd.

4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra Cable only TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Screener has the Season as 20, my guide shows 1. But no 24 hour offset on my TiVo. Last update was yesterday. It's bad on tv.com also.

5. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Yes Visions and Voices. Mine was scheduled for 12/10 until it inexplicably changed to 12/9 yesterday. When I look at my guide data now for Disney XD East it's a day ahead.

Did your box make a connection last night or maybe you have the West Coast version of the Channel?

TiVo Online still shows no episodes for today. I doubt it will be fixed as it broke at the last minute and it's too late to fix it now.

http://online.tivo.com/start/info/tivo:cl.309948205

tv.com's show web page actually has the correct air date, but if you check the listings, it's not there.

Star Wars Rebels

zap2it is correct:

TV Listings Grid, TV Guide and TV Schedule, Where to Watch TV Shows - Screener

It's like TiVo doesn't care anymore. This is the third channel that's had completely screwed up data this week. What I don't understand is how does it go from being correct to being 24 hours off?

What's even worse is that even if they fix it before the episode repeats next Friday, my box won't record it since it thinks it recorded it yesterday.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  6. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Mine was also off so I set up a manual recording for that time slot (which it thinks is Phineas and Ferb). Comcast here in VA.

Scott

7. TonyD79

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    It got odd.

Episode was going to record but didn't. Message says duplicate even though the title, episode number and description were correct. It is still in the guide properly. And to do list says it will record as part of next weekends marathon.

I watched it on Disney app.

8. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Likely your box got the new guide data before the scheduled airing.

As for next weekends marathon, it's supposed to be on the weekend, but TiVo is showing it on Friday and Saturday.

9. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    My lineup issue I filed for this was closed as resolved. I checked and the problem is still occurring.

10. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Looks like it is fixed. They just closed my issue before the fix actually rolled out.

11. TonyD79

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Even though the episode did not record, my guide data always matched my fios guide data. I checked it multiple times. The error said duplicate.

12. MJedi

MJedi Member

Jun 17, 2002
    WA
    So who's at fault here? My TiVo Bolt recorded the wrong show because the guide said it was Rebels. Has this been resolved?

13. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    It has, but since the box thinks it already recorded the episode it won't record it "again" on Saturday. You'll need to set a recording yourself.

14. MJedi

MJedi Member

Jun 17, 2002
    WA
    Yeah, that's what happened. Ugh. I'm so paranoid now that I've set the OnePass for "Rebels" to record everything (i.e., duplicates) just to be sure. Better to delete duplicate recordings than not to have the new episode.