1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? :)
    Dismiss Notice

Did not record full show

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Smiles3usa, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Smiles3usa

Smiles3usa New Member

May 2, 2013
    I have a season pass for Downton Abbey. I have it set to record for an extra 3 minutes each episode. This past week's episode went for 1.5 hours instead of the regular hour (shouldn't the guide indicate as much?) Anyway, long story short, it only recorded the first 63 minutes. Luckily for me, I was able to watch the ending on Comcast on-demand. But is this a rare occurrence? How do I make sure that TIVO will record the whole episode? This was not an instance where football or some other special moves things later (there, I know to record extra).
  2. MrDell

MrDell New Member

Jul 8, 2012
    This was the first time I had a show cut off on me with my Tivo. I guess it was a glitch with the guide information. I finished the rest of it on my Apple TV PBS App.