1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deleteing one recording skips down two

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by EdH, Dec 7, 2012.

1. EdH

EdH New Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Stamford,...
    Hi,

I used to be able to delete several recordings in a row (usually in Tivo Suggestions) by repeatedly hitting the clear key.

But now, when I delete the first it jumps to the third instead of the second.

I'm using a Harmony remote but have been doing that for a very long time w/o this problem.

Any ideas about what's happening?

2. Davisadm

Davisadm TiVo is awesome!!!!!

Jan 18, 2008
    SoCal
    Which model TiVo? Did your TiVo get a software update? Which Harmony remote? Learning remote or computer programmable? If learning, maybe you held the learn from buttons too long, and the Harmony sends double blasts.

3. Krellion

Krellion ...

May 17, 2002
    Hampton, VA
    Not sure if this is what EdH is talking about:

With the latest Premiere software (v20), the SD menus were sped up quite a bit. However, it broke the ability to do multiple deletes since the recording that is deleted is removed so much quicker instead of sitting there for a few seconds while the selector still does its auto-move downward. Hopefully it'll be fixed in a future version update. I'm not sure if the HD menus are affected since I don't use them.

4. EdH

EdH New Member

Oct 21, 2000
    Stamford,...
    That certainly sound like the answer.

Hope they fix it soon.

Thanks,

Ed

5. MeInDallas

MeInDallas Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    Mine does the same thing too after the new update.

6. MHunter1

MHunter1 TiVo Bug Hunter

Oct 11, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    For those who are using HDUI with the v20.2.2 update please report if a row is skipped after pressing Clear to delete a program from the My Shows list, forcing you to press Up each time to delete consecutive recordings.