1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delete multiple Series Links

Discussion in 'VirginMedia TV with TiVo - UK' started by bert_69, Mar 29, 2017.

1. bert_69

bert_69 New Member

Mar 29, 2017
    any of you lovely people know if there is a way to either

a) automatically delete a series link once the series has finished (cant actually believe this isnt a default feature )

b) remove multiple series links with the clear button........... ie mark them and remove ??

thanks

"frustrated from south glos." :grimacing:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  2. OLD BOY

OLD BOY New Member

Apr 7, 2017
    Removal of a series link automatically when the series has been viewed would not be helpful to most, I think, because then the Tivo wouldn't be able to pick up automatically any new series that came up in the future. Why would you not want it to do this, assuming you were enjoying that whole series you sat through?

It is fairly straight forward to press 'clear' against each series listed in 'My Shows' and I would suggest that there can't be a great need to clear multiple series links at the same time. This must indicate that someone in your household 'record binges' on a regular basis! However you can clear ALL the recordings on your box through the settings option.

3. talkbop

talkbop New Member

Apr 12, 2017
    Delete multiple series links... Think you may be able to do this on the web interface.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. OLD BOY

OLD BOY New Member

Apr 7, 2017
    How exactly would you do that, talkbop?

5. talkbop

talkbop New Member

Apr 12, 2017
    Apologies it is not in the web interface, but rather in the app (Android at least).

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk