1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dancing With The Stars 10/8/2012 Performance Show

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by hummingbird_206, Oct 9, 2012.

1. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Wow, I am so enjoying the All Stars season. These routines are just awesome.

My favorite dancers are Kelly&Val and Shawn&Derek. For entertainment value though, no one is better than Kirstie and Maks!

I still can't stand Sabrina, but she is a great dancer. I love Louie, but I'd be happy to see Sabrina go home this week. And she can take Bristol with her. I never thought I'd feel sorry for Mark, but I really kinda do.

Double elimination week, eek!

2. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    Bristol is a train wreck waiting t happen. I wonder if the reports of threats to her are staged by ABC to gain viewers. I will say one thing her mother sure does look good.

3. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    I don't hate Bristol, but she is just so not a 'star' and it's really obvious that she doesn't belong in this season. But she seems to have a huge following (or her Mom does) and as long as they keep voting for her it will probably be a long time before she's sent home. I can't see ABC faking the threats, but who knows, stranger things have happened.

4. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    This is the reason why I am NOT enjoying this season. Part of the fun, for me at least, was watching bad dancing/routines and Len letting them have it.

5. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    Since Len isn't giving the bad dancers hell, I'll try to fill in. :p

My list of people who need to go home pronto? Bristol, for starts. I'd like to see the whiny little *****'s ass kicked all the way back to Alaska. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who would have been happy taking her space on the show, that wouldn't have whined that her partner liked their other partners better.

From my own experience teaching, I could tell her, sure, it's fun to have A students who can do anything. But it's also rewarding to teach the students who are not so good, as long as they don't quit trying. I don't care how bad someone is -- as long as they really want to learn and won't give up, I won't give up on them. All teachers know their students will be at different levels. If Bristol's ego is so fragile that she can't stand being shown up by Sabrina and Shawn Johnson, then she should have told the producers she was busy and kept her whiny butt at home.

And while I liked the production values of the "Moves like Jagger" routine, oh, puhleeeze. Such a sad performance. Carson Kressley can't dance a lick, but he did a more convincing Jagger imitation than Max did. Talk about mailing in your performance. I won't cry any tears if Kirstie goes home soon.

We'll see who actually goes later tonight.

6. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    I agree that the bad routines were fun, and I will enjoy getting back to those. But I am enjoying the change for this season.