1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dancing With the Stars 10/30/2012 Results Show

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by hummingbird_206, Oct 31, 2012.

1. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Yes, this is the results show thread. Since the results show recaps the performance show, discussion of both shows for this week (as well as all previously aired shows) is fair game.

I am happy to see Sabrina go home. Just like I was happy to see her go early the first time she was on the show. I really don't enjoy anything about her. And I don't think I'm the only one since she doesn't get the audience votes.

I'm glad Apolo and Karina danced an encore. I thought they deserved the perfect score for that one.

And no elimination next week due to the election.

Crap, Derek isn't going to dance next week and Shawn will be with Mark. Ugh, I can't stand Mark.

2. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    I for one am tired of Kirstie, and I'd much rather have seen her go home than Sabrina.

3. MauriAnne

MauriAnne Mostly lurking

Sep 20, 2002
    NC
    I agree. Kirstie's lack of ability was really evident in the team dance. She was trying to do the same steps as the other dancers --- and she was just awful. I couldn't believe she was awarded the points for that dance. :: shudder ::

4. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    The woman will be 62 in January. Considering that she has to stand out or at the very least try and keep up.

5. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    I get people not liking Kirstie, but I think she's very entertaining. Yes she's old and she's fat, but she's doing way better than most people her age could do. I think it's unrealistic to expect her to be able to keep up with the girls who are half her age and a third of her weight.

6. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    It's not a question of her age and fitness. I don't find her entertaining.

She's taking up space that could have been filled by a better dancer.

7. stellie93

stellie93 Active Member

Feb 25, 2006
    The dance was beautiful, but I thought Karina deserved most of the credit for making it outstanding. Apolo was just ok to me.

I'm 62 myself and I can't believe how well Kirstie does. I'm glad she didn't go home too early. But it's past time now. :(

8. zalusky

zalusky Active Member TCF Club

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    I agree. Apollo technically it very well but I felt his performance was wooden. He had one flat facial expression. He did not look like expressing sadness or concern for a partner with cancer which was what the dance was about. Gilles on the other hand carries technical and artistic at an amazing level and even Shawn has great emotion.