1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damages season 5, episode 9.... anywhere?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by mrdazzo7, Sep 7, 2012.

1. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Active Member

Jan 8, 2006
    Anyone getting Damages via "other means"? The whole season has been on eztv but now for some reason the latest episode, S5E09, isn't there. Or anywhere it seems...

Anyone? Ideas? Bueller?

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Aka: Smiling Bob

Sep 4, 2004
    Ohio
    It's on usenet. There is a SD and HD capture of episode 9.

3. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Active Member

Jan 8, 2006
    I don't but I'm considering getting it, just have to figure it out. Damn... It's weird that it didn't come up via torrent. Annoying

4. Malcontent

Sep 4, 2004
    Ohio
    It did take a little longer then usual for this episode to appear on usenet.

Don't give up. Keep checking it's bound to show up.

5. Malcontent

Sep 4, 2004
    Ohio
    Looks like Damages is now up on EZTV.

6. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    I've been getting it on TV Torrents but last week (and this) it's been slow to appear. I haven't checked in the last few days so it may be up now. Unlike Breaking Bad which appears within a half hour of the airing.

Greg

7. mrdazzo7

mrdazzo7 Active Member

Jan 8, 2006
    got it, thanks!

How is TV Torrents? I think I had tried them in the past and didn't like them but I'm not sure if that's the exact one or not... Some of these sites are shady so I don't like to just click around unless I have a recommendation. I have to say, EZTV is awesome--very simple interface and they have just about everything. It's great when you miss a show, and also there are a couuple of cases where I was late getting into a show and catching up through that site was the only way to do it before the new season started. Very handy.

8. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    I just checked, and episode 9 of Damages is queued for download.

I've been pretty happy with TV Torrents. It's as easy to use as EZTV but with a nicer interface. It's also invite-only which gives a small bit of security. I can send you an invite if you like, but I'll need your email address.

Greg