1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damages 7/11/12 "You Want to End This Once and For All?"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by tony touch, Jul 12, 2012.

1. tony touch

tony touch Nice and Smooth

Jul 16, 2004
    Atlanta
    Thought the first episode moved a little slowly but should shape up to be an interesting season. Jenna Elfman looked pretty good other than the short hair.

2. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Active Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Thanks for the heads up. I had no idea they had made this a DirecTV only series until I looked for it and found that my SP had not recorded anything and that there were no upcoming episodes. When I googled it, the first thing that came up was an announcement from DirecTV. Razzlefratz.

3. Jeeters

Jeeters Registered Snoozer

Feb 25, 2003
    PA
    Then you missed last season? Because last season was the first that aired only on DirectTV, not this season.

4. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Active Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Yep. I have since, uh, rectified that situation as far as availability.:cool:

5. cstelter

cstelter Member

Mar 17, 2002
    Mankato, MN
    So was Ellen thrown from the rooftop as suggested (something that I suspect would have to be fatal)? Or was she knifed/shot in the alley only to be brought to the hospital/saved in one of the last couple episodes?

Season 3, the fact that this is the final season, and all the focus on the business card certainly makes the former very plausible. But, it wouldn't be the first time the show made it look very much like one thing only to reveal some much more complicated/twisted set of events.

6. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Given past experience with Damages, at this point if anything is as it seems I will be very surprised.