1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dallas Time Warner Cable: HD lineup problem

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by russellg99, Jun 9, 2012.

1. russellg99

russellg99 New Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Not sure how many people are affected by this, but I'm seeing all channels above about 700 shifted by one channel. So for example, channel 815 is showing what should be on 816, etc. The problem started some time between 9pm Thu and 9am Fri, and is currently still happening as of Fri at 11pm CDT.

I've confirmed the problem with one other person in my area, so I thought it was worth posting just in case it's not just us. TWC didn't know anything about it, but said they'll look into it.

Might want to check your recent recordings.

2. gteague

gteague golftango

Apr 1, 2007
    dfw (euless)
    i was up watching tivo all that night and i didn't notice anything unusual except that a couple of channels dropped out for a few minutes, but they came back after i tuned around a little bit. i was recording from various channels up until around 0200 friday morning, so i hope i would have spotted anything amiss. all the recordings i made that i checked seemed to be correct.

3. russellg99

russellg99 New Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Talked to TiVo and they said other people using my same lineup (zip code 75001) have reported the problem also, and TiVo has passed it along to Tribune, who does the guide data. We'll see what happens.