1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dallas - Collateral Damage - 7/18/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by DouglasPHill, Jul 19, 2012.

1. DouglasPHill

DouglasPHill Active Member

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    How anti-climatic with Marta/Veronica. I don't mind her attempt at flying but I was expecting her to cause a lot more trouble for the Ewing bunch. By the way, they made it a point to show she had a camera going so its only a matter of time before the video is discovered and John Ross is exonerated. Having the camera in such an obvious place really makes next week's scenes of John Ross in prison kind of bogus.

Chris is such a weeny, have you noticed how every scene he "leaves" or runs away?

At first it bothered me how JR has stayed away but it really is keeping in character with the old series in that JR was always focused on hurting Cliff Barnes.

2. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    I dont understand the big secret that Bobby's wife is hiding. So she has a kid somewhere that she maybe gave up for adoption? JUST TELL HIM.

3. DouglasPHill

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    She probably told Bobby she was a virgin when they met. ;)

4. zalusky

zalusky Active Member TCF Club

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    Except maybe it's Bobby's kid! I just need to invent the story line that would make that happen.

5. Langree

Langree The Gimp

Apr 29, 2004
    Freezinmyass...
    You're assuming the goons don't find the camera first, and it gets held over John Ross as a threat.

6. DeDondeEs

DeDondeEs Well-Known Member TCF Club

Feb 20, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    That is how almost every scene on that show ends, with someone walking, or driving away. The show has a humorous edge when at the end of every scene you say "I'm leaving, wah, wah, wah"

7. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    I feel like I'm supposed to be rooting against John Ross yet all I'm doing is getting annoyed that he's getting screwed at every turn. :)

8. DouglasPHill

Feb 10, 2005
    St Louis, MO
    I always root for JR so in his absence I'm pushing for John Ross

9. photoshopgrl

photoshopgrl Nerd Fashionista

Nov 22, 2008
    Boring Ohio
    I think it's just that Bobby has always been SUCH a goody goody that it makes him very uninteresting to me. Now it seems that Christopher is going to be the same.

10. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    I don't like Bobby or Christopher. Go Team JR/John Ross!