1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSI: Miami April 8, 2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Idearat, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Idearat

Idearat New Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    Nothing too exciting about this particular episode, but as I watched it I kept thinking I recognized the guy who was interviewing Calleigh about the foster kids.

Finally got around to looking him up, and it was Barry Livingston, Ernie from My Three Sons. I hadn't recognized him in anything else lately, but I kept staring at his face, knowing that I knew him from something else. Boy I like the "episode cast" function on IMDB. It didn't have a character name listed, but I knew I recognized his name when I saw it.

2. matt@thehickmans

matt@thehickmans Hemo_jr

Jan 8, 2008
    Barry Livingston was also listed as a guest star in the detail information under 'my shows." Tribune does a lousy job with original cable shows, but usually has the guest stars for the prime time broadcast shows.

3. Graymalkin

Graymalkin Grumpy Poster

Mar 20, 2001
    Northern...
    So this was the season finale -- and quite possibly the series finale, if CBS doesn't renew it.

4. Idearat

Idearat New Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    That explains the gang gathering around for a beer in the last scene. I thought it was a little on the sentimental side. If it is the last, I won't be too disappointed, it's been only background watching for quite a while.

5. bkc56

bkc56 Designated Grunt

Apr 29, 2001
    Santa Rosa,...
    And why there wasn't a giant explosion at the bar as a cliff-hanger for next season.

I still watch it out of habit, but I think both of the other CSI's are better and won't miss this one if it's truly done.