1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crisis - SE01 EP02 03/23/14

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by unitron, Mar 25, 2014.

1. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Did I miss something that would make the title "If You Are Watching This I Am Dead" make sense?

2. mr.unnatural

mr.unnatural Active Member

Feb 2, 2006
    Ellicott...
    I just watched it this morning and I thought the exact same thing. The episode title made no sense with respect to the storyline of the episode.

3. ADG

ADG Allan

Aug 19, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Well, it took only two episodes for it to go from the sublime to the ridiculous. Just one example: the entire FBI communication system goes down because a chip is detected at HQ. Okay.

4. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Well, supposedly it was an automatic "protect their computers from teh evil haxors" mechanism, but it does seem someone would have realized that setting up a situation that so easily cuts off all of their voice communication capabilities like that wasn't such a great idea--what if they needed to call an ambulance for someone?

5. jeepair

jeepair Member

Apr 21, 2004
    The drone sound was ridiculous. First I don't think you could hear a drone from inside a house and secondly, the sound was coming from a boom box not overhead. Think the smart kids would have noticed that. Guess it was a way for the father to have an in with his daughter as they have both been injured.

6. ADG

ADG Allan

Aug 19, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Which would have nothing to do with mobile communications, cell phones, 2-ways or POTS.

7. andyw715

andyw715 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2007
    Low freq sounds are difficult to pinpoint....but you are right....silly drone sound....