1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by caughey, Mar 8, 2014.

1. caughey

caughey Member

May 26, 2007
    Orange County
    This show, a follow-on to the original Carl Sagan Cosmos, premieres tomorrow (March 9) on about ten Fox channels. As I understand it, the second and future episodes will only be aired on the main Fox and NatGeo channels, with "extra content" on NatGeo.

I'm having trouble setting up a season pass because it doesn't offer NatGeo as an option, even though it does show up in the guide. I have a Roamio on FiOS.

2. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 SeƱor Senior, Jr.

Mar 5, 2002
    Connecticut
    I searched through tivo.com for 'cosmos', and it allowed me to set up a season pass on NatGeo.

3. dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    Try doing it through Find By Channel. I was able to set up the season pass on NGCHD through that method. And two episodes (3/09 and 3/17) did appear on the To Do list. Very oddly, when I opened one of those episodes and tried to view "Upcoming", it said "there are no upcoming episodes in the next 2 weeks". Huh??

4. javabird

javabird Active Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Seattle
    I was able to set up a SP through my local FOX channel even though I don't have the Nat Geo channel.

5. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    ??? Even though?? It is aired on FOX _as well as_ the other channel(s).

6. javabird

javabird Active Member

Oct 12, 2006
    Seattle
    Sorry, I misread the post. I thought the OP was looking for an alternate way to set up the SP.

7. Space

Space Member

Jan 13, 2002