1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copyright or Software Glinch

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by dreadstar3577, Jul 2, 2007.

1. dreadstar3577

dreadstar3577 New Member

Jul 1, 2007
    It took me a long time to setup this home network and now I am unable to transfer movies to my hard drive or to the other recorder:
    HUMAX - Series II (DVD Recorder)
    TIVO -Series III (80 GB)
    Now, with this existing equipment I am able to network all of them. Now, the HUMAX recorder is showing a Flag on every show. It took some features away, (Keep It Until I delete) and we can not transfer any shows on the desktop.
    What is wrong??? :confused:

2. ZikZak

ZikZak Neurostim Addict

Aug 12, 2002
    Arecibo, PR
    I am confused. You you say that you are "now" unable to transfer programs between recorders. The Series 3 has never been able to transfer recordings.

Did the flags on the Humax show up after you did something to the network? A reboot doesn't clear it? What is your programming source for the Humax?

More info please.

3. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    I doubt the OP has a Series 3 since he says "80gb" next to it and the S3 has a 300gb HD. Probably an S2.

To the OP: the "red flag" is the broadcast flag and is probably being set by your provider (incorrectly).

4. wolflord11

wolflord11 Lord of Darkness

Jan 16, 2007
    Madisonville...
    Probally is a Series 2 80 Hour, as the Series 3 has never been able to, nor currently cannot Transfer recordings.

Have you tried resetting the equipment?

More details are needed.