1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Continuum "The Dying Minutes" 6/20/2014

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Jun 21, 2014.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    That seemed more like a season ending episode. I was surprised that my to-do list showed an episode scheduled for next week.

Sonya's dead. Dillon should be dead but I wonder if that was him being wheeled out on a stretcher with an oxygen mask on. Curtis killed the living crap out of Catherine. Time travel Alec and his gf (who I had totally forgotten about) heading "up north". Betty died a couple of episodes ago. The last few episodes disposed of some important characters.

Looks like masked Freelancer 1.0 guy will be the big bad from now on.

2. philw1776

philw1776 Active Member

Jan 19, 2002
    Seacoast NH
    I like the "War Between The Alexes" meme. Liber8, Theseus and our skin suit Miss 2077 honey are going thru life changes. Hated to see Sonya the cougar buy the farm.

This season went stale after the 1st episode with the boring Liber8 terror plot of the week episodes so I fell weeks behind, but the writers really picked up the pace with the Alex stories.