1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Community - 4/19/12 - "Virtual Systems Analysis"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by USAFSSO, Apr 23, 2012.

1. USAFSSO

USAFSSO New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Las Cruces, NM
    Great episode. One of my top 5 Community Eps on my list. You can see how they are trying to get individual centered episodes for Emmy nomms with the shortened season

Loved how they did the "holo deck" stuff with Abed's voice crossing over into the others voices. Seeing all the FX they did I'm sure we are due bottle episode soon.

Still not enough Chang, just enough Dean.

#sixseasonsandamovie :cool:

2. Jesda

Jesda CAPTAIN AWESOME

Feb 12, 2005
    DETROIT!
    Strange and bizarre, but I admire the creativity.

3. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    Loved Abed blurting "meta meta".

4. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Didn't feel the love for this one at all.

Hopefully next weeks ep will be better.

5. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    I enjoyed the way they split the group up into abnormal pairings. Troy and Britta hasn't been explored much, and neither has Abed and Annie.

6. DreadPirateRob

DreadPirateRob Seriously?

Nov 11, 2002
    SoCal
    I thought this was really cool, although not nearly as controversial as Dan Harmon had suggested during the Paleyfest panel (when he said it was either going to be the best or worst thing the show had ever done). Watching Jeff play Abed playing Jeff was really neat.

7. trainman

trainman Nice to see you

Jan 29, 2001
    Sherman...
    The season isn't shortened -- it's going to be the standard 22 episodes.

8. DevdogAZ

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Are you sure? This episode was #16. There are only four Thursdays left in the TV season. If there are six more episodes, and they're aired one per week, then the last two will air after May sweeps ends.

9. DreadPirateRob

DreadPirateRob Seriously?

Nov 11, 2002
    SoCal
    According to Wikipedia (so take that for whatever you will), there are going to be 22 eps aired in S3. 16 have aired to date, and it will air for the next 5 Thursdays, with the finale being a 2-part with both parts airing on 5/24.

10. DevdogAZ

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    Interesting that they're going to air two of the episodes outside the traditional "TV season." I guess 39 weeks weren't enough time to air 22 episodes. Forty weeks is much more doable.