1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

community 2-21-13

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Feb 25, 2013.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    well we finally get to see brita half nakee lol. also love troy blocking most of her climbing out the window in the name of decency :)

i still think they make quite the weird couple and they should know better than to date within the group. abed's new bf played the part great and the part in the phone booth was funny.

i guess the 'saving the seat' line at the study table was just another way of showing how crazy pierce is. i could do without his scenes. gimme more of annie.

2. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    At the panel discussion where Troy freaked out, there was a girl a row behind them in a colored (green or pink or blue, I forget which) wig who looked just like Alison Brie.

3. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    i couldnt take my eyes off abed and his bf...i didnt see anyone else in the room. i think they should have fought with light sabres!

4. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    Abed's friend, what else has he been in? I know I've seen him somewhere.

5. Anubys

Anubys KMT Soccer Playa

Jul 16, 2004
    Fairfax...
    I appreciated the effort in making fun of network executives. It might be one of those episodes where I would have liked it a lot more had I not known about Dan Harmon leaving.

6. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Kristen Wiig's roommate's brother in Bridesmaids.

7. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Also some british comedy show... Little Britain, I think.

8. Hoffer

Hoffer Captain Chaos

Jun 1, 2001
    Twin Cities, MN
    I don't think I ever watched Little Britain, but this is where I recognize him. I've seen commercials and such for the show.

I also saw Bridesmaids, but I don't remember him specifically.

9. Zevida

Zevida witless and unarmed TCF Club

Nov 8, 2003
    San Jose, CA
    I really liked this episode. Very funny stuff. I loved Annie pretending to be Mrs. Winger. And Jeff pretending to be the villain.

All the Dr. Who rip-off stuff is pretty funny, even for someone who hasn't watched it but is aware of it.

10. rifleman69

rifleman69 Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Oregon
    Uh, wasn't Kristen Wiig's roommate the brother and that the sister was there on the "visa"?

11. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    That's entirely possible. I don't really remember the movie that well.

12. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    You may also remember the guy (Matt Lucas, btw) from Comedy Central's Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire. He was the main bad guy in that.

13. David Platt

David Platt !Texas TCF Club

Dec 13, 2001
    Portland, OR
    Wow, I didn't even realize that was Tricia Helfer trying to pick up Jeff until I saw her name in the credits. Something about her looks totally different.

14. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    It's the lack of peroxide-blond hair. When she has her natural brownish hair, she looks nothing like Six.

15. busyba

busyba The Funcooker

Feb 5, 2003
    NYC
    Her giant smile is unmistakeable though, even if she were bald.