1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comcast firmware Atlanta area

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by hornmustang, Apr 20, 2014.

1. hornmustang

hornmustang New Member

Sep 12, 2013
    Has anybody in the Atlanta area had any luck getting Comcast to upgrade your cable card firmware? I'm in Cumming, GA 30041 with a Cisco cable card and still have PKEY1.5.2_F.p.1401. I have tried contacting Comcast through twitter. They responded but I could not get them to upgrade my firmware. Would love to know if anybody in the area has any success, and if so to get the name of a Comcast contact. Thanks
  2. grey ghost

grey ghost New Member

Feb 1, 2010
    I've been working on getting my firmware upgraded since Sept. of last year and I still have the exact same firmware you do. Downgrade to 5 tuners and wait patiently for Comcast's upgrade is the only advice I can give you. Since I did that I have had no more problems.

PS-I spoke to numerous Comcast people both national and local about this matter. I have yet to have someone actually follow thru and do anything.
  3. JWhites

JWhites New Member

May 14, 2013
    Currently everyone is waiting for PKEY1.5.3.1101 who are experiencing the issue.