I currently have a Premiere XL4 plus Mini with Comcast digital cable. This serves 90% of my TV watching. The remaining 10% is satisfied with net options (Netflix, Hulu, Playon, etc). However, there is one channel that Comcast doesn't carry that I am very interested in - Cozi TV. Looking at my choices I've found that Cozi TV is not streamed via the net (that I can find). It is, however, broadcast OTA by my local NBC affiliate. I currently have nothing in my house receiving OTA nor any way to record such if I were to get an antenna. I do have an HDHomerun (that I used to use before getting my TiVo) but it only receives channels in the clear from my cable feed. So, my question is what is the cheapest and easiest alternative to be able to receive AND record this one OTA channel? Should I look at a two tuner Premiere unit or a Roamio basic? Each of these will then cost me some kind of subscription (lifetime or monthly). Should I look at some direct antenna feed to my PC? It would be nice to ultimately watch the recorded shows via my TiVo but I do have media players (Roku and WDTVLive) that I could use as well. All input greatly appreciated!