1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBS Houston Monday night lineup pre-empted for MNF

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by astrohip, Oct 7, 2012.

1. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    Texans play on MNF this Monday (Oct 8). CBS Monday night lineup is being preempted.

It looks like the 7pm sitcoms (HIMYM & Partners) are being shown later that Monday night (Tues super early AM), and the 8pm sitcoms (2BG & MikeMolly) are being shown the next night. I don't watch H50, so I can't help there.

My TiVo did catch the changes, but wanted to give y'all a heads up just in case...

Go Texans! Kick some NYJets bootie! :up:

2. astrohip

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    You gotta love our inept local CBS affiliate. I recorded my shows in the overnight slots. About halfway thru Mike & Molly, the show abruptly cut-out, and the station flipped to an in-progress infomercial. I think it was whatever they normally run in that 2am time slot.

So I missed the last half of M&M. And can't seem to find it online anywhere (legally). :(

[Aside: I heavily padded the replacement airings, thinking that if they could screw them up, they would. And they did. I could tell from the time hashes that they both started a few minutes early.]

3. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I hope you COMPLAIN to them… Heck, CBS too? I wonder if complaining to the network helps..

4. astrohip

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    Isn't that what TCF is for?:D

Ok, I just went to the local affiliate's web site and filed a complaint. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the nudge...

5. sieglinde

sieglinde New Member

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebastopol, CA
    Yeah, for an infomercial? Yep, you have to wait until the season is over and then it shows up on Amazon when the new season starts.

6. astrohip

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston &...
    Rec'd a reply. Credit for at least responding...