1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cartoon Network has no episode info as of 12/4/16

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by morac, Dec 4, 2016.

1. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    The guide data for Cartoon Network is wrong as of 12/4/16 morning as far out as the guide goes (Sat 12/17). All shows have generic data instead of episode specific data and there are some shows that are just plain wrong (different program entirely is airing in that time slot).

Keen likes this.
  2. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    After today's connection, Cartoon Network now shows 24 hours of "To Be Announced" for the next 2 weeks.

hakeem5000 likes this.
  3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Mine (since yesterday), on both of the HD Cartoon Network channels we have, just shows TBA and 6:00am like half a dozen times and then nothing. I've already had connections this morning, so I guess it's that way for another day.

4. Black_Dragon

Black_Dragon Delicious

Oct 4, 2001
    Lafayette, IN
    I forced an update a few minutes ago and this is now fixed.

5. morac

morac Cat God

Mar 14, 2003
    NJ
    Confirmed.

6. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I went ahead and left it alone, to connect early this morning, and the schedule filled in here too. Odd how, for several days, each day there was a connection and each day there was no guide data for that channel, until yesterday/today.

7. KDeFlane

KDeFlane Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Silicon Valley
    I just noticed that my SP for "Hunter X Hunter" on Toonami (Cartoon Network latenight anime on Saturday nights) wasn't set to record the next new episode. It asked me if I wanted to create a pass for it, so i did so, then compared the new entry with the existing one in my SP Manager. It turns out that the channel designation changed from TOONPHD to TOONHD-W, without my ever getting a system message about the change. (I'm on Comcast in the San Jose, CA region.) Must be gremlins.

(yes, I know, I could just tell it to get all occurances over all channels, or whatever. I choose to specify one channel. It gives me more awareness of the shenanigans going on behind the curtain.)

8. TonyD79

TonyD79 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    We've had problems with at least some shows on Cartoon Network for quite some time. I record teen titans go and have had unknown episode data since I got my TiVo just over a year ago until the last minute. It seems to have gotten worse lately in that it went past the recording date.