1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't transfer shows

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by urwathrtz, Sep 20, 2012.

1. urwathrtz

urwathrtz Death Metal Dad

Jan 18, 2008
    Upstate, NY
    From my PC to the TiVoHD. Got the "This will be added to the queue and transferred when the current transfer is complete" I have nothing being transferred. Rebooted the TiVo and restarted TiVo desk top (yes I have TiVo Desktop Plus) with the same results. Next step I was going to try is reinstalling TiVo Desktop. Any help would be cool.

2. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Check your ToDo list and make sure it's empty.

You may need to run delete program info and todo list to get rid of the phantoms, but first try deleting everything in TiVo Desktop's cache folder.

Click on Services, TiVo Server Properties, Performance to see where that particular cache folder is kept (there are likely to be other cache folders used by other programs scattered all over your hard drive as well).

3. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    When I had this happen to me, I cleared the To Do list of any transfers and rebooted -- no change.
    I rebooted again, but this time I left 1 transfer pending in the To Do list. I made sure it was a known good video that I had successfully transferred before.
    After the reboot was complete, the Tivo started transferring the newly requested video.