1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't see FX (HD 753) in my channel lineup - Tivo.com

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by SmilesinWA, Jan 30, 2013.

1. SmilesinWA

SmilesinWA New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    I am trying to find a recent post or explanation for why I can't see the FX channel in my line up when I log into Tivo.com and try to schedule a program (specifically The American's premiering at 10pm Pacific on Comcast 53/753). I'm not at home at the moment, but I'm nearly 100% certain that I have that channel in my line-up.

Any suggestions or information would be appreciated.

2. SmilesinWA

SmilesinWA New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Attached are screen shots of the show I'm trying to program to my Premier XL via Tivo.com - but when I try to schedule a show, I'm told there are no shows available in the next 14 days. However, my Comcast TV listing shows that program will air tonight at 10pm Pacific.

Attached Files:

3. SmilesinWA

SmilesinWA New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Ok - feeling a little dumb, but I figured out the problem by accident. I have (2) Premier TV boxes and I was trying to get a season pass on one of the machines and kept being told it wasn't available. However, when I selected the other machine, I was able to create a season pass without a problem. Although I have not completely verified this yet, I suspect the first Tivo box had a conflict due to pre-existing season pass programming. That doesn't explain why Tivo.com gave me a message it couldn't find any episodes to record over the next 14 days, but at least I got the show to record via Tivo.com.