1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't schedule FX Networks shows from TiVo.com.

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by KillTheGrimace, Oct 11, 2012.

1. KillTheGrimace

KillTheGrimace New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    I like to use the "Find TV Shows" feature of TiVo.com to schedule season pass recordings when I'm away from home. I have recently discovered that this doesn't seem to work with shows on FX (Sons of Anarchy, Totally Biased, American Horror Story...)

I submitted a support ticket with TiVo and their response was to use Yahoo or Zap2It instead.

If I'm actually in front of the TiVo I can find FX shows inside the TiVo UI; I just can't do it from the web site.

I recorded a YouTube video of me doing a successful search for an AMC show, followed by two failed FX searches, but TiVo tech support said they couldn't access any links outside TiVo.com. *sigh*

It's probably hard to read unless you view the HD version, but eh.
    [YT="FX Networks issue tith TiVo.com"]JoFuAkp_w4k[/YT]

Anyone know how to tweak TiVo.com to search what's available on my cable system? I can't find any way to change the search preferences- if there are any.
  2. KillTheGrimace

Nov 16, 2003
    Aaagh, Justified starts tonight and I still can't schedule FX Networks shows from Tivo.com!!!

Anyone else ever see this?
  3. CraigK

CraigK (unspecified)

Jun 9, 2006
    Justified shows up okay when I do a search.

Can you find it in the Listings Guide grid and schedule it from there?
  4. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Worked fine for me too.
  5. jjd_87

jjd_87 Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Yeah I was looking for Louie earlier and it worked fine.
  6. KillTheGrimace

Nov 16, 2003
    Thank you for checking. I'm guessing there's something up with our specific cable setup where our full channel lineup isn't available on the site for some reason.