1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't record or delete shows!

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by markfheil, Mar 1, 2014.

1. markfheil

markfheil New Member

Mar 22, 2006
    West Haven, CT
    I've had a wierd glitch this week. When I set a recording or a season pass I get the blue circle for a few seconds and then the tivo just goes back to the screen I was on WITHOUT actually setting the recording or pass. Same thing happens when I try to delete a program that is already recorded, i choose to delete, get the blue circle for 5 seconds and then nothing happens, the show remains on the Tivo.

I first noticed this earlier in the week, performed a reboot and that seemed to solve the issue. However, it just came back today. I plan on rebooting again when the basketball game I'm recording finishes.

I contacted Tivo Support Chat about this and they couldn't help me on chat, told me to call them by phone. I'll do that once the game is done recording as well.

2. heelsbigc

heelsbigc New Member

Aug 23, 2013
    I would get this occasionally the first couple months I had my roamio. If I rebooted it would correct. Its happened maybe 5 or 6 times total but not for several months now.