1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't make a season pass

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by rage777, Apr 12, 2012.

1. rage777

rage777 New Member

Aug 19, 2006
    I tried to create a season pass this week and found that I couldn't do it. I usually select a show (that's in the future) and select the season pass and other options. Then just make a season pass from there. I tried that this week and it didn't show that option, just a record this showing option. I did a few things (can't remember) and I saw the season pass option, but when I selected it, it didn't have anything about making a season pass. I thought I had too many season passes (about 30) so I deleted one, but that didn't help.

Is anybody else experiencing this?

2. L David Matheny

L David Matheny Active Member

Jan 29, 2011
    SE Ohio
    Some programs don't allow season passes. I think it's the ones marked "Special", which may be supposed to mean that they're one-time-only shows.

3. Dr_Diablo

Dr_Diablo Dr_Diablo

Nov 23, 2003
    Midwest
    when you want to make a seaon pass go into the menu an check for future orograms, if it shows no future programing then there is nooption to create a season pass

4. oViTynoT

oViTynoT Obvious Forum Lurker

May 18, 2007
    Plano, TX
    I think I'd call that a bug, then.

What if you want to add a season pass for a series as soon as the 1st episode makes it into the guide? It won't let you do it until a week later when the 2nd episode appears??