1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't delete a specfic single season pass

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by star_treking, Mar 28, 2014.

1. star_treking

star_treking %user_name%

Dec 18, 2002
    Olympia, Wa
    I have a season pass that can't be deleted.

This specific season pass can be moved. Which is the only thing I can do with it.

The drives seem to be good. I've tried rebooting the machine, and power down then unplug. When get back into the manager the pass still won't let me delete it. All the rest of the passes are fine, they record as they are supposed to. No issues with deleting the rest. When the season pass list was copied to another machine via tivo.com it luckily got ignored so it's not on the new machine.

Do I have to live with it, or is there some sneaky remote code to remove the pass by force?

2. worachj

worachj Active Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Eagan, MN
    Maybe try the season pass manager on TiVo.com?

3. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    Pressing the Clear button with the season pass highlighted should bring up the delete menu. That is more of a shortcut and most likley will have the same result.

Try switching to the Standard Definition Menu and deleting it from there.

4. star_treking

star_treking %user_name%

Dec 18, 2002
    Olympia, Wa
    Thanks, HomeUser Going into SD then deleting that pesky season pass worked. I'm guessing there is some obscure bug that makes it not deletable in HD. Only in SD Tivo deleted it with out trouble.