1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot create season pass

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Diacritical, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Diacritical

Diacritical Member

Jan 10, 2003
    Brooklyn...
    On my new Roamio Pro, I have found at least one show hat will not permit a season pass to be created. It works on every other show I have tried. When I pull up "Bering Sea Gold: Under the Ice" in the Guide and I select a future recording, then select "Season Pass & other options," it only allows me to "Record this episode" or "Explore this show." Any other show (as far as i can find) offers additional options of "View other showings" and "Get a Season Pass."

Has anyone else seen this before? Thanks.

2. WO312

WO312 Active Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Finger...
    I don't have a Roamio, but I have seen this behavior when there is only one upcoming showing in the guide. I don't know if the Tivo has to see multiple different episodes or whether it has to be coded correctly somewhere, but I HAVE seen this on programs that I knew were going to be a series. Somewhat later I did get an option to set up a season pass.

3. dwit

dwit Active Member

May 4, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Yes. I agree with W0312 above, give it time to work out.

4. MrMaico

MrMaico New Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Just checked it on my new Series 4 cable Tivo and it gave me the option to set up a Season Pass for BSG.