1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can the TiVo Search be linked to the "more Info about.." on pause of show

Discussion in 'TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)' started by ZeoTiVo, Apr 8, 2009.

1. ZeoTiVo

ZeoTiVo I can't explain

Jan 2, 2004
    I think a good next step would be to have that search tool come up if you hit the "more info about ..." that will start to come up during pause of a show on series 3 models.

2. MichaelK

MichaelK New Member

Jan 10, 2002
    NJ
    along those lines- but obviously more complex- when you do info about a show it says something like "you might be interested in...." could you put a link there that would open the search to a similar page so you could navigate around and look at those similar shows?

3. E94Allen

E94Allen New Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Or do more than just search. Put linkable in every tv shows that a showed up in "you might be interested in...." and/or Similar Programs in Program Details page and pulled up the Program page and/or Upcoming Episodes page to set the record and/or season pass. You get the idea.

4. NYHeel

NYHeel Active Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Doesn't it do that already? It sends you to the Tivo Search page of the show you're watching.

5. MichaelK

MichaelK New Member

Jan 10, 2002
    NJ
    id didn't when that post was made. used to take you to the older swivel search. now if you have tivo (beta) search enabled it goes there.

6. ZeoTiVo

ZeoTiVo I can't explain

Jan 2, 2004
    yep it does now. No idea if they had that in the works before I posted or if my post in the beta section changed things for the better. I am going with my post made a contribution and difference for all Tivo users :D