Hi, First some background then my question to the people reading this post. I live in Western Washington state, in the Seattle/Tacoma area. I setup and installed my TiVo Roamio on 1/15/2014 and everything was fine for about 3 weeks. Then on or around 2/06/2014 I started receiving C133 errors almost daily, at least 4 days per week, at different times while trying to create a season pass or when selecting What to Watch Now. I reported this issue, via email, to TiVo support and they offered the following suggestions, 1) un-plug then plug in the TiVo box and un-plug and plug in my gateway/router/modem, after everything resets force a connection to the TiVo service, 2) verify that my TiVo is configured properly and that the recommended ports are open. I have performed both of these tasks but the problem still exists. My question to you is; is this error, C133, just something that I should get used to and learn to live with, or is there a solution that you found. I have read several posts that refer to this same issue, occurring around the same time, but the folks at TiVo support say that the issue was resolved. It appears to have been a problem on their end.