1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C133 and C501 errors since Fall 2013 update

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by katemayer, Nov 17, 2013.

  1. katemayer

    katemayer New Member

    6
    0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Ever since we received the Fall 2013 update, we have been constantly been receiving C133 and C501 errors. Our premiere boxes are no longer able to access each other and we cannot even search for shows. We all have Tivo N Adapters and have never encountered this type of issue before. Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Kate
     
  2. Tim in WA

    Tim in WA New Member

    4
    0
    Dec 6, 2012
    I'm having similar issues. Also, Netflix hangs up (still works on my Apple TV) and I can't access TiVo via the TiVo app. Everything is extremely slow, freezing up, and I'm getting plenty of error messages.
     
  3. MrMike1876

    MrMike1876 New Member

    24
    0
    Dec 13, 2002
    I think its on TiVo's end. I tried to force a connection and keep getting Connection Interrupted. I tested my Network Connection and its working. When I spoke to a rep - they believed it was on their end too….they are supposed to get back to me. Its been two days!
     
  4. unitron

    unitron Active Member

    16,389
    2
    Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    There seems to be something about this time of year that causes TiVo to have server problems.
     

Share This Page