1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burn notice: all current season starting June 2013

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Jun 17, 2013.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    only 2 eps before the team is back together? they really cant bear to be without each other can they? i find it really hard to believe that even with the child at risk, that mom would give michael up. she's done some very difficult missions in the past. but maybe in her anger toward mike she was just thinking of herself.

and yes i believe she should have been savvy enough to spot the fake.

i dont remember seeing any subtitles like 'scum drug lord' so i hope they get a chance to put them back on the screen asap lol

2. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    This is Burn Notice land. This doesn't surprise me. And I bet we go back to the job of the week too.

Shame because I was liking this season.

3. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    in a way i like job of the week because of the shady characters and subtitles describing them. one issue i do have now is the opening where they talk about being burned. he's back in good graces so it's incorrect. i'm sure during the season he gets burned again, but still....inaccurate.

fi and the new bf will have to be split up for sure. maybe he will even die and mike will be blamed for it. oops is that a spoiler :)

so how the heck did they control the elevator with mom lol. i guess the cia has the power to do that remotely probably. did sam realize that he didnt even shoot his gun and take credit for that one kill at the house? fi definitely suspected mike but sam appeared not to.

4. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Fiona, you slut! It's only been eight or nine months since Michael disappeared without saying a word. You couldn't hold out longer?

5. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    I literally laffed out loud on that one....

6. milo99

milo99 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2002
    McLean, VA
    i think at the end of last season she was done with him. didn't WANT to wait any more because he kept breaking her promises to her about leaving the CIA for good. so she's moved on.

7. Jul 7, 2013 #7 of 11
    verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    She's going to feel like crap when she finds out that he's doing this to keep them all out of prison.

8. Jul 7, 2013 #8 of 11
    Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Didn't he tell her/them that at the end of last season, when they got out and found him in the suit? "I had to make a deal," or some-such...

9. Jul 7, 2013 #9 of 11
    Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Yes, but I think verdugan means how much and exactly all that it entails....

10. verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    Bierboy is right. We found out how much is at stake (in Michael's eyes.)

11. MikeAndrews

MikeAndrews Registered abuser

Jan 17, 2002
    Northern...
    Whatta surprise. We're in another "girl behind the guy behind the guy behind the organization behind the organization...."

As I read some of the Burn Notice comics on the app, I also decided that Burn Notice is a comic book,

"I don't know if you've been paying attention, Pal.."
    "We've got one shot."
    "We don't have a way out."
    "They's one way."
    "Wait. Are you thinking?...."
    "Tell my daughter..."
    "Tell her I did it for her..."