Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by thebigmo, Sep 2, 2012.
Iocane. I'd bet my life on it.
Very slightly. The handwriting was an obvious match to Gale's lab notes.
I couldn't figure out why the heck Walt would have that in his bathroom.
On a side note, I was at a party Sunday and picked these up for myself. The party was a lot of people that really don't watch tv and didn't get my BB jokes about my drink ("liquid blue meth" "Walter White special martini" and "Yo, bitches, it's the drink" and such) Well, then a gang of younger guys showed up and we sat and talked Breaking Bad for about an hour.
Great interview with 'Breaking Bad' creator Vince Gilligan. No spoilers, but some fascinating insight into what has been, and what will be (not spoilers, just his general musings). He also discusses the passage of time (is it 2007, is it the present day?), and more.
If you read these threads, you should read this interview.
What Dan said. Hank won't need the book for evidence. It's just the thing that put him on the trail, and he'll now be able to start investigating and finding more stuff now that he has a strong suspicion that Walt was involved with Gale.
That's an interesting interview, thanks for posting
Walter White Arrested on Meth Charges
The most amazing Breaking Bad compilation you'll ever see. (Fair warning: Spoilers for all seasons, all episodes included)
Wow, that was really impressive. Thanks for posting.
That was really well done.
Looks like Gilligan pretty clearly answers the debate we had in the last episode about whether the DEA got Kaylee's money:
I love the beginning where he talks about chemistry and change being like life. He lays out the whole story arc right there.
Very disapointed! For about a week now, AMC has been collecting hundreds of "fan" questions on their website to ask Vince Gillgan. They just published the ones they picked to answer. In the 1000 or so questions people posted, there were some really good questions (80% were junk, but in the remaining 20% were some very good ones).
And these are the best ones they choose? These are OK, but really, they could have done so much better.
yup. It was done with great care. Found some good monologues and stiched together some scenes to go with it.
You know, after watching this, I think no matter what happens to Walt in the end, he's better off after having gone through all this than if it never happened. He'd probably be dead now, otherwise. Instead he spent an extremely lively year or more doing something completely different, in a world completely new to him. No matter how you might look at it, he lived during this time. LIVED. It's practically like a real-life year-long visit to a resort-of-the-future a-la-WestWorld.
Sure, he would be dead. But there would be more other people ALIVE.
Someone made a chart of every death linked to Walter White:
You can find the full story here.
That video is complete awesomeness. Complete.
I kind of sense Lydia's main goal at this point is to not get killed.
I think if Walt wants to stop she'll happily take that.