1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking Amish changed names/needs new SP

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by mattack, May 11, 2013.

1. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I hadn't even realized Breaking Amish was renewed (I had seen a few eps, then culled it in a space-needing frenzy, but kept the SP knowing it would probably be rerun a lot)...

There's a marathon on right now, but the new season premieres tomorrow.. under a different name.. I found that out because they put a bug on saying something like "DVR owners, update your recording to the new name"..

Breaking Amish: Brave New World
    is the spinoff/new season..

2. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    Just an FYI, there will be another season under the title Breaking Amish with a new cast airing later this summer I believe.

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I saw this, but figured I was the only one watching. :eek: This show was so widely, broadly, profoundly, panned that it became a 'guilty pleasure' type show for me. I will continue to watch. Whatever the reality or not reality aspect of it is, these kids intrigue me.

Whiskey - I didn't realize that, however. Thanks for that info!

4. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I haven't watched either of the eps yet, but it is *numbered* as if it's season 2..

5. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    and?

6. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    That was just in response to your previous:Just an FYI, there will be another season under the title Breaking Amish with a new cast airing later this summer I believe.

So numbering *this* as season two is confusing if there will really be another season of the "real" show, Breaking Amish.

7. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    Ah, ok. My post wasn't quoted so I wasn't sure what the context was.