1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brand New TiVo Mini

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Area' started by Bwatford141, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Bwatford141

Bwatford141 Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    Some of you may be haters...and that's ok.

The capitalist in me is coming out to recoup some of my cost of my Mini and I did have to drive 45 minutes to get these. I do have this listed on eBay for an outlandish asking price of $250 just in case someone REALLY needs one right now. PM me your offer and it will be considered. I am located in Tampa, FL and it is also available for pick up.

Thank you

2. magnus

magnus Tivo User

Nov 12, 2004
    Texas
    A couple of things:

1) Tivo might get your auction pulled since it's not available to the public yet and it's not intended for sale yet.
    2) You'd better make it clear that you're not selling it with service or you'll have someone that will be very pissed at you when they get it and it does not have any.

3. Bwatford141

Bwatford141 Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks for the heads up.

4. Bigg

Bigg Active Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Hartford-...
    The free market is entertaining.

5. magnus

magnus Tivo User

Nov 12, 2004
    Texas
    Looks like Tivo has it listed on their site. I notice that you dropped the price to $189 now. Also, it might be good to call out that it only works with 4 tuner boxes. Otherwise you might get a return for that reason. :)

6. jjd_87

jjd_87 Member

Jan 31, 2011
    WV
    He got way too greedy. He could have sold it yesterday at 150-175 range. No one was gonna pay 250. I can't imagine he'll even be able to sell it now.

7. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    He can always just return it to BestBuy for a refund. It was worth a try. I tried something similar with the Wii a few years ago when they were still hard to find. Never could sell it so I just returned it and got my money back. No harm no fowl.

8. Bwatford141

Bwatford141 Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Raleigh, NC
    Agreed..I got a little too greedy. I would rather take take the gamble any day though.

Yep, that was the idea.