1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body of Proof 3-5-2013 (Spoilers abound)

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Alfer, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Yes I know, next to nobody here watches this one but it's still on our small list of shows we somewhat enjoy, as cheesy as it may be.

Tonight's episode was a nice departure from the norm for sure.Just the right blend of wtf/creepiness.

Not sure how Megan(sp) can't be thinking that it was a real possession based on what the girl was saying to her. Especially the final scene. I just knew they were gonna through in that kind of twist but wasn't sure when it was going to come.

The bad thing about these kind of shows (well most really) is that this bizarre thing that just happened to her (main character) will most likely never be discussed ever again during the show, no matter how creepy that final encounter with the girl was. It will be like it never happened.

Oh well, no biggie.

So I'd give this ep a solid B just because it did stray nicely into the "supernatural" in this case.

2. JMikeD

JMikeD Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Austin, TX
    That's the reason I'd give it an "F".

Disappointing episode but I'm not very attached to this series, so also no biggie. :)

3. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Active Member

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    I enjoyed it because after all her ways of trying to prove that there was a scientific reason for what took place, it left her now doubting herself.

4. Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    After the two encounters/conversations she had, I don't see how she could still conclude that it was scientific in nature. But again, I'm sure the characters will never speak of this whole thing ever again anyway. Just a blip on the show radar to grab some ratings.

5. eddyj

eddyj SeƱor Member TCF Club

Jun 20, 2002
    South Florida
    This would have worked better without the quotes from her childhood. I have paranormal crap in my non-paranormal shows. If I want that, I watch re-runs of X-Files.

6. mlippert

mlippert New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Massachusetts
    I like Body of Proof, and I like the addition of Mark Valley in this season, but I'm with you eddyj, they really shouldn't have tossed supernatural stuff into this show, the episode would have been better w/o it.