1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boardwalk Empire not in search results

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by gwuinsf, Sep 28, 2012.

1. gwuinsf

gwuinsf Clueless Member

May 21, 2002
    I just got the new Tivo Premiere Elite. I also just got new Comcast service as I just moved. Boardwalk Empire isn't showing up in my search results for me to get a Season Pass. When I go to Live TV I see that I am getting my HBO channels.

I know on my Tivo HD XL I had to tell it what premium channels I am subscribing to. Do I need to do the same thing with my Tivo Premiere Elite? It didn't ask me to do that in my Guided Setup.

2. lessd

lessd Active Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    Yes you must make sure that the HBO channels are checked as being received, make sure all stations that you are paying for are checked under settings channels.

3. True Colors

True Colors Member

Oct 18, 2006
    Also, if you "just" got the tivo and you "just" ran guided setup, then perhaps your tivo has not downloaded enough guide information yet.

when a new setup is initially run it only has a day or two of guide info available.

So if you only have 2 days of guide info and the next episode of your show does not come on for 3 or 4 days, then it may not show up when you search for it.

Give your tivo a day or so to download the full two weeks of guide information.

TC

4. lessd

lessd Active Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    Normally you would be correct but Boardwalk Empire is on (as the weeks repeat) almost every day on some HBO station)