1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Sails - III. OAD: 02/08/2014

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by LlamaLarry, Feb 14, 2014.

1. LlamaLarry

LlamaLarry New Member

Apr 30, 2003
    What was on the painting that Eleanor's dad "found"? I could not read what it said or recognize the faces.

Why in the world would Max choose Rape-y Pirate Town over, well pretty much anything else? Seems a pretty elaborate way to guilt Eleanor over tossing her aside.
  2. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I expected Eleanor's dad to mention his findings to Mrs. Whatshername and confirm who she is but that didn't happen - yet.

Max is an idiot. There has to be a better way of inflicting emotional pain on an ex-lover than what she chose. I am glad, however, that she stuck around for my own selfish reasons.
  3. john4200

john4200 Active Member

Oct 31, 2009

Looks like she is nobility, or at least the former wife of nobility.
  4. LlamaLarry

LlamaLarry New Member

Apr 30, 2003
    Thanks, that kind of makes sense. Now to wait and see what she is/means to Flint.
  5. Johncv

Johncv Active Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Chula Vista, CA
    She is of "Royal Blood". Flint plan is to steal the five million spanish dollars. Marry her and then declare himself King of whatever island they all are on and use the fleet of ships and the money to defend his claim. That my take on where the story is going.