1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother - ep05 - 7/22/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Jul 22, 2012.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Archeologist

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Wow, I never watched the Survivor with Willie's brother, but I hope woman ever procreates with that family. Apparently they have mental issues. What an ass. Glad to see him go.

2. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
  3. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    Willie deserved to go, of course. I'm glad he got a headbutt in on Joe before he left, though. Shortly before the live feeds cut out Joe was talking big about how he would whoop Willie's ass and said he was going downstairs to provoke Willie. So, his whole "I hope he finds peace" thing was an act. And he wilted after the first shot.

And Britney did an excellent job of riling Willie up over the last 24 hours and humiliating him in front of the house. The outcome was inevitable when dealing with a man with Willie's temperament. He isn't properly equipped to handle being cornered. He's going to explode and fight. Those two were a terrible pair and fed each other's paranoia over the first week and a half.

4. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    Russell must be rolling in his Survivor grave. Not to mention the embarrassment! This guy had no game whatsoever!

At least now the noms will be a bit of a surprise.

5. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Yeah, but in essence it's like Frank was given back-to-back HOH's ... Willie is gone (which he wanted) and he still gets to put 2 people up.

6. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Russell and his ego probably will enjoy it as it will "prove" he was better than his brother and his brother didn't outdo him.

7. sburnside1

sburnside1 New Member

Jan 28, 2009
    I love how all his family members keep wanting to "not be Russell", instead they have all been pathetic. Russell was at least fun to watch, creative, and made it to the end. If they wanted to be better than Russell, they needed to do the above, but not gloat like Russell did.

I laughed at Boogies screw-up at the comp, but it was for the best. Dan needs to quit trying to play weak. Boogie and Janelle wont fall for that.

8. Enrique

Enrique Active Member

May 15, 2006
    I loved it. It was such a well executed plan that it was almost beautiful. I'm going to miss Willie, but he just let himself get played and he let himself get used.

9. gossamer88

gossamer88 HDTV Snob

Jul 26, 2005
    Da boogie...
    True. Russell was pretty tough on his nephew on the live reunion show. BTW, is Willie the nephew's dad? Hmmm.

10. nmiller855

nmiller855 New Member

Sep 26, 2000
    East of...
    I heard that Willie is 34 & about to be a grandfather. So unfortunately they are breeding. It is rumored that Russell is separated from his wife & that he hooked up with Krista in the sequester house. She may be on his show with him but I don't know because I've never seen it.
    If I never see another Hantz on TV again, that would be fine with me.

11. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I think Joe was doing a bit of CYA there because he was afraid of getting kicked out too. That's why he had to point out that Willie had 'rushed him'.

I wondered if Willie had planned to get kicked out but wasn't he begging Joe to hit him? That would have gotten Joe kicked out instead (maybe also).

12. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Archeologist

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Yeah, Joe definitely over acted on the "head butt" part.

13. Dnamertz

Dnamertz New Member

Jan 30, 2005
    Russell never did anything like that on Survivor. Willie was much worse than Russell.

I defended Willie after Thursday's episode, but after last night's episode, I was wrong to defend him. He is crazy!!!

14. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    :up:

Joe seems like a weasel.

15. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    I love love loved when Boogie jumped off the balance beam and his ego lost him the challenge!!!! :p

Dan was an idiot for throwing it. He should have fought to make his only remaining player safe. Never leave your fate to someone else when you have the chance to control it yourself. :thumbsdown:

16. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Ewww and ewww

I agree, I hope this is the last of the Hantz's.

17. cherry ghost

cherry ghost Active Member

Sep 13, 2005
    Chicago
    who's Krista?

18. TheMerk

TheMerk Always Bid First

Feb 26, 2001
    Salt Lake...
    Former Survivor contestent:

[​IMG]

19. Dnamertz

Dnamertz New Member

Jan 30, 2005
    I'm not sure what her logic was there, unless she was willing to cut her loses and wanted him evicted. Seemed like a better coach would have tried talking him down (if that was possible). Instead, when she was asking him questions and when he would respond to each one she says "shut up". Then she accused him of only thinking of himself (which you have to do in BB), but just minutes prior she said "do you know how your behaviou makes ME look?"...talk about thinking of yourself.

20. verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    I think she realized that he couldn't talked down. And as you say, BB is a solitary game, so she was thinking of herself. And as you also say, as a good coach, she was thinking of her remaining players. So all in all, good move.