1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother - ep03 - 7/18/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Jul 19, 2012.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Archeologist

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    I think that was Shane's only play. And man, this is the third time we've seen Boogie on the show and I hate him more and more each time. What an ass.

2. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Boogie doesn't get the difference between coaching and playing. And I agree that he is an ass.

3. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I was glad to hear Dan refer to himself as a Renegade.

If the girls (Britney and Janelle) are not careful, their teams will realize the girls are not playing for their players best interests but for their own instead.

Between Frank and Kara, I would like to see Kara stay, but that is only because she is more eye candy. There is so much eye candy this season though that she would be no great loss. Frank is alright. If he stays I hope he exacts retribution on those who voted against him.

4. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    The thing with Boogie is that he doesn't realize WHY he won in the first place. In S2 Will won over Boogie because he was the better player and he carried Boogie. In All-Stars, he AGAIN was carried by Dr. Will but Will realized he wasn't going to win again, so he played the game so his buddy Boogie would win. His win was a direct result of Will's manipulation. That's why I'd be surprised if he won this time around without Will carrying him.

I'm still rooting for Dan, but I think he's in trouble.

5. loubob57

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I've been struggling to think of how these interests wouldn't overlap. The coaches don't win anything unless one of their players win. I guess the only scenario that comes to mind is if the coach is pushing player A forward at the expense of player B, then player B might need to ally with another team. But then it could be detrimental to the coach of that other team who would try to work against player B. My head hurts. :eek:

6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    This is kind of what makes the season interesting. I kind of like that. But...on the other hand, the coaches get too much screen time at the expense of getting to know the house guests better.

7. tiams

tiams New Member

Apr 19, 2004
    How does someone as physically unattractive as Boogie have such a high opinion of themselves?

8. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    Just to be clear, I think Janelle's interest is not forwarding her players within the game, but instead to humiliate and shame Boogie before getting him out. Revenge does not make for good gameplay. Britney is going along for the ride.

9. jcondon

jcondon Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2003
    I actually like the dynamic of the coaches. I can't wait to see the players tell their coach one thing and make deals with players who are with other coaches.

I dislike Britney and Boogie. Haven't made up my mind on Janelle.

I wish Dan had picked a better team he is my fav coach by far but I think his days are numbered. The girls will not turn on each other for weeks and Boogie will turn on him at the drop of a hat.

10. loubob57

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    If so then Janelle is not playing in her own interest. But she might be blind to that.

11. MauriAnne

MauriAnne Mostly lurking

Sep 20, 2002
    NC
    I like the addition of the coaches (even if Dan's the only one I really like) but agree they're getting way too much air time.

12. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I bet they're the only ones talking strategy 24 hours a day. :) They've played the social aspect before... no need to do that again.