1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother - ep02 - 7/15/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Jul 16, 2012.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Archeologist

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Not much going on yet. Interesting that Willie backstabbed Carrotop so soon.

2. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Now that Willie told half the house he is Russell's brother how long before the other half knows? 3-2-1 ... And will it make any difference?

3. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    Willie seems a decent sort. But who knows how it will play out.

One thing I'm not liking so far, is that, the coaches are absolutely running this game. They get a lot more facetime on camera than the regular houseguests too. That's the biggest problem always for me when they bring back older houseguests and mix them in with the newbies.

4. jcondon

jcondon Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2003
    I thought Dan made a mistake of not trying to win the competition. I think he was lucky both is women on his team were not put up. If I was one of the other coaches I would have been trying to convince Willie to put them both up and send one packing.

5. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    At first I was upset with Dan's strategy. Then I realized this was classic Dan. He plays the "I'm weak" card and then let's people work themselves into a frenzy over each other, occasionally laying a seed of doubt.

He risked a lot, but as happened Dna banked on someone being a bigger threat, and lo and behold that's Frank. He is popular. He is strong. And he was overconfidant. Not good features to have when you are on the block with no alliance.

For the moment, I applaud Dan's gameplay.

6. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Loved the look on Boogie's face when he realized that Janelle and Britney are not only working together, but came up with a good early strategy.

7. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    I like Dan's play so far. First of all he is hidden behind two pawns, so to get rid of him you have to waste two moves on weak pieces. Meanwhile, Boogie is less well liked, looks like a bigger physical threat, and has a superstar athlete and a superstar nerd on his team.

Willie, though, should worry about getting to the middle of the game and finding himself surrounded by girls. Keeping Frank might be his best move. If he can control Britney and team up with Shane and Frank--each of them controlling a girl, Brigade style--they could ride to the end together.

It'll be interesting to see how this week shakes out.

8. DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    What the heck was up with Ian? He doesn't seem to even realize he's on TV. From what they showed, he did kinda seem like a creep but I wonder if he's just that socially awkward and just comes across like it.

9. DLC

DLC New Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Nah, he was only fooling himself. Those who didn't know right away probably don't know or care who Russell is. He was dumb for trying to lie about it the first night.

And Boogie sucks, they should've brought back Dr. Will.

10. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    His is very, very odd...

11. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Ian's too young to be a creep. :) I think he's just really really socially inept. Doesn't know how to act around others, doesn't know what the spotlight is like. He's probably never had anyone look at him before. Now he has people in the house (not to mention on TV) watching him constantly, noticing his weirdness and in turn that amps up the weird. :)

12. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I am going to stand up for Ian. I don't think he has done anything creep worthy. He is just weird. He seems like a nice guy.

Plus I tip toe a lot, too.

:eek:

13. brianric

brianric Active Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    In the tulips ...:p