1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother - 9/6/2012 episode

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Steveknj, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Sep 7, 2012 #1 of 42
    Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    No thread yet? You guys are slipping.

Quite an episode for Dan. Finally gets rid of Frank. Wins HoH and then after Ian uses the veto, puts up Danielle knowing she'd get no votes to go home. I used to think Dr. Will was the best at this game, but Dan definitely is. The trick for Dan is now to see if he can get to the end (which I think is becoming more and more of a foregone conclusion) and getting enough people to vote for him to win again.

2. Sep 7, 2012 #2 of 42
    mcb08

mcb08 Hoya for life!!

Mar 10, 2006
    The 6ix
    If he does make it to the end and doesn't win, it will be the greatest travesty in reality show history.

3. Sep 7, 2012 #3 of 42
    KRS

KRS Mmm...invisible cola

Jan 30, 2002
    Franklin, MA
    Too funny when Joe started talking to Dan about Dan, thinking he was talking to Shane.

Aside from Ian, Dan has no mental competition left in the house. Eventually the others will realize that they have to get Dan out, but it will probably be too late to ensure his departure by the time that happens.

Last week, someone tweeted onscreen that Dan needs to get a new shirt. The same comment could have been made last night - every shot of Dan showed him wearing that red shirt. I don't even know what that shirt says.

4. Sep 7, 2012 #4 of 42
    TheMerk

TheMerk Always Bid First

Feb 26, 2001
    Salt Lake...
    I can't believe I actually looked this up... From Dan's blog:

[​IMG]

5. Sep 7, 2012 #5 of 42
    pmyers

pmyers Active Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Joe talking to Dan, about Dan might be the funniest thing I've seen on this show (except for the Zingbot).

6. Sep 7, 2012 #6 of 42
    DavidTigerFan

DavidTigerFan No, not Detroit. TCF Club

Aug 18, 2001
    Charleston, SC
    I don't really understand why he put up Ian other than to try to convince Jenn that he's not in an alliance with him. But then wouldn't Ian get mad at dan?

7. Sep 7, 2012 #7 of 42
    DancnDude

DancnDude Thrice as nice TCF Club

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Ian thinks that Dan is trying to keep their "alliance" secret, so it wouldn't be a big surprise for Dan to just do it to protect that secret. And that Joe would go home in that scenario anyways. Why piss off Jen?

8. Sep 7, 2012 #8 of 42
    pmyers

pmyers Active Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Yeah..from Ian's reaction it didn't look like he was surprised or upset.

9. Sep 7, 2012 #9 of 42
    Jstkiddn

Jstkiddn Shutity up up up

Oct 15, 2003
    That was so funny! Too bad Dan didn't play along for a few minutes. No telling what Joe would have said to him.

10. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I enjoyed Dan's slip up also, when thinking ahead to next week while talking with Frank, Dan wonders what if Joe wins HOH.

Hahahahahaha.

Frank's reaction was perfect. Confused but he just couldn't quite connect the dots.

11. Jstkiddn

Oct 15, 2003
    I bet that conversation is weighing heavy on Frank right about now.

12. Jebberwocky!

Jebberwocky! Guest

Apr 16, 2005
    There's nothing he could have done to rectify anything.

I liked when Frank admitted to Julie that there were indeed hard feelings towards Dan.

13. Jstkiddn

Oct 15, 2003

That was great! He was ticked!!

I wonder if during his stay in the jury house, the animosity will start to wane and he will be able to appreciate Dan's game play? Or if Dan can just go ahead and write off Frank's vote right now?

*if he were to make final 2

14. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    And this is why I think that even if Dan gets to the finals, he might not win.

1) He might build up some animosity with those he's stabbed in the back (Frank and Brittany for sure).

2) He already won once, they may decide to give it to someone else.

But if this is looked at purely from a game play standpoint, he should win. Only Ian would have ANY kind of argument, by saying he orchestrated Boogie's departure and the Quack Pack was his idea.

Ian just looked like a nervous wreck throughout the double elimination. I like how he admitted he's probably ADHD and his symptoms remind me of my son who suffers the same affliction.

15. jpwoof

jpwoof New Member

May 19, 2004
    San...
    could someone please tell me if the next HoH is the most important one? What happens in Final 4 and why is it a big deal?

16. DancnDude

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Usually the last HoH is more important because they do it in 3 parts. Winner of the 1st part goes up against the winner of the 2nd part in the 3rd part to determine who is HoH. That HoH then can decide who to go with to the finals.

17. jpwoof

jpwoof New Member

May 19, 2004
    San...
    oh.. so the fate of the next HoH (this sunday) hangs in the balance, because you won't be able to play for the last and most important HoH.

18. DancnDude

Feb 7, 2001
    Madison, WI
    Everybody always gets to play for the final HoH. I'm not sure of the timing of what is happening this season, but everybody wants to win the last HoH mostly so they guarantee themselves a shot at the money in the end. And they get to decide who to go to the end with.

19. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Boogie will convince him to vote with who played the best and set feeling aside.

20. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    Boogie ain't there to coach. He was the last person out before the jury was started.