1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother - 8/9/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Aug 10, 2012.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Archeologist

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Clearly, Janelle wasn't looking forward enough. You snooze you lose!

And ug, another week of Carrotop and A-hole in charge. Yay?

2. 2004raptor

2004raptor time to emancipate

Dec 30, 2005
    GA
    Glad to see janelle leave. I seem to almost always be in the minority because I like frank and boogie. I don't want to see boogie win but that's mostly because he has already won. Frank winning doesn't bother me too much but I am sorta rooting for Ian.
    Now, what does bug me is frank calling Julie "Jules". I so wish she would make a point to correct him and put him in his place. Didn't she do that to another houseguest in another season? I can't recall what nickname the person called her but I faintly remember an issue.

3. plateau10

plateau10 New Member

Dec 11, 2007
    It's OK, he's her home skillet :rolleyes:

4. jcondon

jcondon Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2003
    We like Frank and Boogie to a point as well. I would be be fine with Frank or Ian winning. It will be interesting to see if Boogie decides to play to win and turns on Frank or if they stay together to the end assuming they don't get voted out first.

Boogie is fun to watch and I liked how he handled Janelle. Left her speechless.

5. Jstkiddn

Jstkiddn Shutity up up up

Oct 15, 2003
    Boogie is the guy you love to hate. Janelle was right...he *is* a d-bag, but that's partly what makes him fun to watch. Just think how boring the show would be if everyone in there were perfect, kind, nice people that you really like.

That said, I like Frank. He seems like a big, goofy kid but likeable. Boogie....blech!

I too am rooting for Ian.

6. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    On the West Coast feed they censored 'd-bag'. Did it make it through on the East Coast?

For the HOH, I don't understand why they didn't keep putting Frank and Boogie up to compete.
    I think the idea is to make the players you don't want to win keep competing.
    But they left them alone, which increased their odds. Ugh.

7. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Boogie has already won, and he won because of the help from Dr Will. I think he would love to do the same for Frank. But if Frank goes out, I think Boogie would be happy to win again. Of course, they could never run the show again because his ego would swell and explode and take out the house. :)

8. TheMerk

TheMerk Always Bid First

Feb 26, 2001
    Salt Lake...
    I'm assuming not, as it was censored here in the Mountain time zone too, which is essentially a tape delayed East coast feed.

9. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    Censored in Texas, which I guess gets the East feed. Her "screw you Boogie" a couple sentences after that did make it through.

10. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    You could clearly read Janelle's lips when she called Boogie a d-bag. And the look on Julie's face was priceless.

11. Dnamertz

Dnamertz New Member

Jan 30, 2005
    Four of them are supposed to be in the Silent Six alliance with Frank and Boogie, and Ian and Jen are still kind of loyal to Frank and Boogie as well.

12. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area
    Yeah, you could tell from the HOH comp that they wanted to get Joe, Wil, Jenn and Ashley out first as they are on the outside of the silent 6. Once that was done, it didn't matter who won.

13. TheMerk

TheMerk Always Bid First

Feb 26, 2001
    Salt Lake...
    And could Boogie have made it anymore obvious that he didn't want to win the HOH comp?

14. brianric

brianric Active Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    Why piss off anyone when you make the tough decisions. Have one of your people win HOH, then work in the background.

15. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TCF Club

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    My TiVo recorded this at 3:07am - I have no idea why...

So thanks for the updates here!! I didn't want Janelle to go - even though I figured it would ultimately happen.

I would be fine with Frank or Ian winning the whole shebang! :) I like them both.
    I don't like how Frank's so closely tied with Boogs, does he ever spend time with anyone else? He really should. Boogie's a really big target - and Frank is too, but he may find that he needs those other newbies to keep himself in the game and go after the coaches.

16. martinp13

martinp13 YHTBMABIITY

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    All he had to do was stand there and act like he didn't know what the answer was, and let the other person answer it... unless THEY were trying to NOT win also. :)

There was also a 1/3 chance that he was correct with his early hit. Wouldn't that have been funny? :)

17. verdugan

verdugan Active Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    I know Ashley has had some back pain issues. I hope she was on some strong meds during the episode b/c she looked like a total airhead - not giving names of the next two people, having :confused: <-- that face, etc.

18. kweltz

kweltz New Member

May 15, 2002
    Braintree, MA
    It was censored on the east coast as well. Didn't exactly need the sound to know what she said though.

19. Johnny Dancing

Johnny Dancing Closet Rebel

Sep 3, 2000
    Detroit
    I am pulling for Boogie and Frank. Next best thing to Boogie and Will. Boogie really worked some magic to get rid of Janelle, he is definitely good at the game. I Also like the Silent Six Shhhhhhhh over the Quack Pack.

This was a good week of Big Brother.