1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Brother - 7/29/2012

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by IndyJones1023, Jul 29, 2012.

1. IndyJones1023

IndyJones1023 Archeologist

Apr 1, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    I'm not quite done yet, but wanted to chime in with two things before I forget.

Brittany looked amazing in her gym outfit, and downright sinful on the booty scooter.

And that was a very smart move on Dan's part in his selection for the sushi party.

The tongue competition was pretty gross, though.

2. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    Janelle seems to have been designed to perform those particular athletic movements.

3. Ment

Ment Active Member

Mar 27, 2008
    People's...
    The Coaches Comp was the Cinemax version of BB. Britney on the Booty Scootie 6000 is going into the bank for sure.

4. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    I agree, the tongue competition was something I didn't care to see. Well, I didn't care to see Dan. If it was between Britney and Janelle, then that would've been ok.

Anyone else think that if Jenn was able to play, she would've smoked them all in the tongue competition? I'm just sayin.... ;)

5. Shaunnick

Shaunnick Active Member

Jul 1, 2005
    Knoxville, TN
    I thought it was hilarious when Wil phoned home and told his friend to keep feeding the cat.

I just found out last night that Janelle has a Playboy pictorial. I kind of want to go back to imagining what she looked like before I saw them instead of knowing what she looked like. Not a pretty sight.

6. Fool Me Twice

Fool Me Twice >>>>>>

Jul 6, 2004
    She got a better boob job after those were taken if that helps.

7. loubob57

loubob57 Cancer sucks! TCF Club

Mar 19, 2001
    Fort Worth, TX
    I love it when somebody gets nominated for the first time and takes it badly. I shouldn't, but I do. :p

8. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I agree. They always take it so personally, like their best friend had been kidnapped or something. It's a game people!! You're getting hours of free TV time. Enjoy it.

I think I'm liking Ian's game. He's staying under the radar, doing nothing to get anyone mad at him. He's playing a good game.

I've come to call the blonde tanner, Barbie. I think you would need Indiana Jones to find a brain cell in that head :)

9. Snappa77

Snappa77 RUDEBWOY

Feb 14, 2004
    BOSTON